De L'Horreur

Friday, January 14, 2011

"If your life had a face, I would punch it"


I just finished reading the Scott Pilgrim vs. the World comics and feel kind of sad, like I'm missing something now! I saw the movie when it came out and loved it and now, after reading the comic, I'm really impressed with how they translated it into film. Obviously there's a lot more to the characters and story in the comic, but I think that they condensed it into a 112 minute film effectively. The casting was pretty much perfect and they did such an amazing job of making the actor's look like the characters in the comic. There is also a really interesting making-of feature on the DVD that is worth checking out. I now feel the need to watch the movie again, to fulfill my new need for Scott Pilgrim.If you haven't already, read the comic and watch the film. Both are awesome. That's all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment