De L'Horreur

Sunday, January 8, 2012

"All good people are asleep and dreaming"

My, my, it has been unbelievably long since I touched this blog and I must say, I have missed it. After several failed attempts at posting a certain review (due to way too many blogger/computer malfunctions) I decided to take a break from this site...which turned into an extended vacation and before long, I had completely abandoned it. As it turns out, apparently some people are actually interested in reading some of the things that I write about so perhaps I should give it another shot! I'm going to do my best to keep up with this again because I do love doing it and I still spend most of my time watching new, strange films and doing new, strange things.

So much has happened since my last post and so much has been watched so I'm going to have to slowly catch up on things and try to break out some reviews on some of the highlights of the films we've watched in 2011. I already have a plan for what I want my first new review to be on and boy, will it be a good one. Why not get back into things with a bang? You'll see what I mean.

I also want to try to include some more photo diary posts. I have a beautiful new camera to play with so you can all view my adventures in trying to figure out how to actually work the thing properly. Beardy and I will also be moving soon and I plan on sharing some of my decorating schemes on here as well. I can't wait to get to the new place and put it all together! We've already found the most amazing medieval-type chandelier to hang in our new dining room and it's just making me more excited to move!

So anyways, I just thought that I'd post something here, just to get it going and I will work away at writing as much as I can from now on. It'll be nice to start keeping track of what I've been watching/doing again. I will try not to be such a deadbeat writer...yes, try....

I'm off to *finally* see Shame. Expect a "full-on" review shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment