De L'Horreur

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu Fhtagn!"

I found this and liked it. It's someone's idea of how Lovecraft came up with the idea of Cthulhu. What was funny were comments that people left on it like: "Yeah, who ever painted that obviously did not know that H.P Lovecraft hated any form of seafood."
People get so defensive of people they don't even know. What a sassy little know-it-all.


"My Neighbour Cthulhu"
I'm such a dork that I actually find this amusing. I like the improvement to Totoro.

Now on to last night's amusement: Coffe and Cigarettes

I can't get over how adorable and hilarious Jack White is with his little goggles (oh and of course little teeth).


"It's a bag of items for you Bill Murray."

Someday, when Bill Murray and I become great friends, I will always adress him by his full name.

"Hey Bill Murray" "Wanna come over Bill Murray?" "Pass the salt Bill Murray" "I love you Bill Murray" "We're good friends aren't we Bill Murray?"

I was, as usual, doing some IMDBing and I look forward to seeing this Jarmusch film at some point. It's got Bill Murray and Tilda Swinton AND Gael Garcia Bernal. Most excellent. Oh yes, and I also must look out for when I can see the movie adaptation of Choke. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Anjelica Huston is in it.
Oh yes, and I almost forgot the Cthulhu Cat by one of my absolute favourite artists Natalie Shau



No comments:

Post a Comment