De L'Horreur

Sunday, February 8, 2009

"Ja stojê, ja tañczê, ja walczê"

"This story's gonna grab people. It's about this guy, he's crazy about this girl, but he likes to wear dresses. Should he tell her? Should he not tell her? He's torn, Georgie. This is drama."-Edward D. Wood, Jr.

I must begin with saying that I am about to go mad from the unbelievable slowness of the internet. I'm close to just smashing something through the screen but, of course, that would solve nothing. Moving on....


I found this drawing that I had forgotten about. It's that last piece that I've worked on, just something rough that was meant to get me back into drawing. That obviously worked well didn't it? It's just a sketch of this model that I'm fond of. She does a lot of really cool shoots and I can always count on her for referencing shiney/latex-y things.

I think I just need some new inspiration and maybe then I'll draw something else.

In other news, I really must have this t-shirt, I think it's great (the second is the back).





I also stumbled across this freaky picture on my computer and I can't remember where the hell I found it. I like their shoes.


2 comments:

  1. Is there a "Black Death Reunion Tour" shirt, too? It certainly didn't end 1351. What about the 17th century outbreaks? Anyways, you're a sicko...
    That shirt can't help but remind me of the one worn every Friday by my high school history teacher, Mr. Stickley, which read Napoleon: World Tour 1793-1814. Same type of humour, if slightly less dark.

    When are you going to make me a hyper-realist sketch of Dr. House?

    Also, Glen or Glenda was almost certainly not the dramatic tour-de-force that Ed Wood tried to make it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how I love to laugh at horrible and disturbing things.
    I'm not sure if Dr.House is what I would call inspiring but perhaps someday schwest.
    And no, it wasn't. It sure was amusing though.
    Also, we should get matching shirts and stitch them together so we can re-create that picture.

    ReplyDelete